Re: [Evolution-hackers] Largefile support

I meant to keep it with the same defaults as before... did I goof? :(

The only 'gotcha' I can think of by enabling it by default is that it
might break ABI if old builds were 32bit off_t's (the new off_t's would
be 64bit).

I think the best coarse of action is to default it to the same off_t
size as before (which, even if the old behavior was to enable largefile,
since it was broken, might not have setup 64bit off_t's).

Jeff