[Evolution-hackers] Question about contact database content - contact UID

Hi
There is no good evolution python bindings to write in Evolution Data Server.
I only want to write contacts in the addressbook database directly.

So, I try to access to the addressbook database.
I'm able to read and write in the database, but I've problems to create valid contacts.

I just want to know how the UID field is built.

I've search in the libebook sources, but it's very difficult : I don't know C.

Thanks for your help.

David.

--
http://david.hautbois.free.fr