Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo svn head requires libgtkhtml-3.14 >= 3.16.0' but gtkhtml svn head is Version: 3.15.92
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Reid Thompson ateb com
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <Evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evo svn head requires libgtkhtml-3.14 >= 3.16.0' but gtkhtml svn head is Version: 3.15.92
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:03:57 +0530
The version bump normally happens during the first unstable release in
the trunk. I'm wondering how is it that it is requesting for > 3.14.
Ah, I remember, I approved a patch for gnome-2-20 branch and asked to
commit to head also (I think so). For now I can revert till the first
unstable release/version bump happens.
On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 10:58 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
> Will gtkhtml be bumped soon?
> Is there a 'usual' way around this?
> Evolution-hackers mailing list
> Evolution-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev