[Evolution-hackers] modify the widget height

Dear All:
Our project is planning to transplant the evolution to the low-cost PC, on which the screen resolution is 800*400. When the evolution starts, the widget of the main window and the assistant widget is out of the screen range, so I can't see the bottom of the widget and can't use the "OK", "forward","backward" button . I try to modify the source , but the source code is too big, I can't locate which c file can help me change the widget height.
  Can anyone give me a hand?
  Thanks.

MARK