[Evolution-hackers] Memory leak question in CamelImapCommand

Hi there,

t almost sounds impossible but still, and that's why I ask. I noticed
that the variable "args" in imap_command_strdup_vprintf is never freed.

That would be a rather large memory leak (almost every IMAP command is
created this way).

So I'm a bit stunned that nobody else ever saw this one and I wonder
whether I'm just not looking very good, or being confused or something
(this happens often to me, so it wouldn't surprise me).

The patch is of course a simple "+ g_ptr_array_free (args, TRUE);" right
before the "return out;", right?

ps. Adding Jeffrey in CC as I think he has a good idea how this function
should work.

--
Philip Van Hoof, software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be