[Evolution-hackers] Difficulty of storing flags on IMAP server

I believe that some of the flags associated with messages (e.g.,
follow-up) are stored by the evolution client, rather than kept on the
server.  For at least some IMAP servers it should be possible to define
custom flags on the server and use them.

This would be very useful to me, since I'm accessing the mail from
different locations.  Any idea how big a job this would be to add?  I
might do it, if it's easy.

BTW, is anyone planning on working on the problem that messages flagged
initially flagged as "follow-up" and later flagged as "completed" still
show up when you filter by "follow-up"?

Thanks.
Ross