Re: [Evolution-hackers] Request for improved svn commit messages

Oh, I remember a thread on d-d-l where there was discussion on two
ChangeLogs (one part of tree and other part of svn logs). Btw, I'm one
of those who use those short logs for svn commits and I know a few
people who copy ChangeLogs to svn commit logs.

In anycase, I really dont know/see what is the benefit of this over the
short messages. Many times with patches and review being on bugzilla,
atleast I find easy to see what broke where with just the bug number
part of commit logs over viewcvs.

-Srini.