Re: [Evolution-hackers] Ical (WebDAV) Web-Calendar read-only!?

Andre Klapper schrieb:
> hi artur,
>
> Am Freitag, den 30.11.2007, 11:31 +0100 schrieb Artur Mücke:
>> does anyone know if there is a plan when web-calendars will be
>> implemented as writable in Evolution?
>
> web calendars are, by definition, read-only. it's the same with web
> pages when using your browser. ;-)
> what you want is CalDAV, and a complaint to OpenXChange to support it.
>
>> Does anyone know if/when iCal calendars will be writable in Evolution!?
>
> ical is just a file format and has nothing to do with this i'd say.
>
> andre

Hmm, I dont know exactly about that, but e.g. in KDE-kontact I can use
my  web-calendar like I want to. If I set it up with the same settings
like in Evolution (https://IP-Address/servlet/webdav.ical). Its possible
to create and delete appointsments in kontact without a problem.

How can that be!? I am really confused about that?

Cheers,

Artur

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary
math, and those who don't."