Re: [Evolution-hackers] Ical (WebDAV) Web-Calendar read-only!?

Hi Arthur,
On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 11:31 +0100, Artur Mücke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know if there is a plan when web-calendars will be
> implemented as writable in Evolution?
>
> I am asking because I want to use Evolution as client for my OpenXchange
> Server that is working with iCal-Calendars. Unfortunately OpenXchange
> doesnt have any CalDAV implementation so I am kind of dependent to the
> ical-support.
>
> Does anyone know if/when iCal calendars will be writable in Evolution!?
It should not be a very big effort to make the web-calendars writable.
If someone is ready to work on it, I can guide them. If someone takes it
up, prolly we can have in the evolution-2.22 release (next major
release) itself.

-Chenthill.