Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora/ ZimbraEvolution: e-shell.h called by es-event.h, but not available with evolution-devel on
- From: ritz <khadgaray gmail com>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora/ ZimbraEvolution: e-shell.h called by es-event.h, but not available with evolution-devel on
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:12:29 +0530
On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 15:32 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 01:21 +0530, ritz wrote:
> > I am currently trying to build ZimbraEvoltuion from
> > http://zimbra.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/zimbra/trunk/ZimbraEvolution/ .
> Oh also, I learned that  is a more up-to-date repo.
>  https://zimbraevo.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/zimbraevo
Thanks, this seems to be for Evo 2.10. Will hack this up for Evo2.12 .
> Matthew Barnes
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ
Desktop LinuX N Stuff
Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.
Fedora is the best of what works today. Enterprise Linux is the best of
what will work consistently for the next seven years.
] [Thread Prev