Re: [Evolution-hackers] Missing half of my preferences ... ?

	Hello,
is there anything on the console? There should be some message
explaining what's going on, probably.

I have there (from top to bottom) Mail Accounts, Autocompletion, Mail
Preferences, Composer Preferences, Calendar and Tasks, Certificates.

All about mail is missing for you, hmm. You've probably broken mail
component. I'm using fresh SVN version and works for me, maybe recompile
whole project, after 'make distclean'. But depends on the messages on
console.

	Bye,
	Milan