Re: [Evolution-hackers] 2.21.1 still does not seem to have smart card authentication for exchange?

Am Samstag, den 03.11.2007, 12:22 -0500 schrieb John H.:
> 2.21.x was supposed to have smart card authentication for
> exchange/owa.  I still had a secmod.db or whatever in my ~/.evolution
> dir that calls on my smart card reader when I go in evolution
> preferences, prompting me for my PIN.

> Am I missing something?

smartcard support is not yet supported, otherwise it would be included
in the Changelog. :-)
bharath is working on this, probably included in version 2.21.3.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
 http://www.iomc.de/