[Evolution-hackers] X-Evolution: UUUUUUUU-FFFF - flags?

People,

I have found this information:

UUUUUUUU
An 8 character hexadecimal value which represents the numerical UID of
this particlar message

FFFF
A 4 character hexdecimal value which represents the flags of the
message.

A typical example might be:

This message is message number 2, and it is marked DELETED
(CAMEL_MESSAGE_DELETED = 1<<1).

and also:

typedef enum _CamelMessageFlags {
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_ANSWERED = 1<<0,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_DELETED = 1<<1,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_DRAFT = 1<<2,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_FLAGGED = 1<<3,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_SEEN = 1<<4,

    CAMEL_MESSAGE_ATTACHMENTS = 1<<5,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_ANSWERED_ALL = 1<<6,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_JUNK = 1<<7,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_SECURE = 1<<8,

    CAMEL_MESSAGE_FOLDER_FLAGGED = 1<<16,

    CAMEL_MESSAGE_JUNK_LEARN = 1<<30,
    CAMEL_MESSAGE_USER = 1<<31
} CamelMessageFlags;

#define CAMEL_MESSAGE_SYSTEM_MASK (0xffff << 16)

but from this information (and some experimentation) I still can't work
out all of these examples I have in my Inbox:

0000
0010
0011
0012
0013
0018
0019
0020
0030
0031
0038
0039
0051
0059
0079

Any info anywhere or clarifications from gurus here?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Fax:  +61:2:8923-5363