Re: [Evolution-hackers] GMail+iTunes GUI suggestion for Evolution 3

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 21:27 +0200, Louise Hoffman wrote:
> > I needs some good usability testing. It may not end-up here, may be
> > derived from this.
>
> Should I send the link to another mailinglist then?

there is a usability list gnome usability discussion, but I'm not sure
if it falls there. Novell has a usability team that does usability
testing with different profile of users and derives results out them.
http://www.betterdesktop.org

-Srini.