[Evolution-hackers] Server to client communication issues

Hello!

I have been working for some time trying to understand the communication
problems between the mail server at my hosting company and my webclient
(Evolution).
Two problems appear regularly,

(1) Evolution stops after getting some messages (often 4-7 mails) where
the logs tell me that Evolution is waiting for the server (which
probably is doing the same thing).

(2) An email message (attached below) that is downloaded by Evolution
from the server, and shouldn't be touched.

Are any of these symptoms familiar to anybody?

Thanks

Per