Re: [Evolution-hackers] Missing svn tags for e-d-s / evolution 2.18 releases

Le lundi 21 mai 2007 à 16:36 +0000, Srinivasa Ragavan a écrit :
> Frederic,
>
> One reason why me and Harish didn't want to tag is that we are able to
> map the svn revision number to a particular release. I hope isn't so
> difficult to get that from the ChangeLog/configure.in/NEWS commit logs.
> At least that is how we do while preparing NEWS file for a dot release
> to know what went in since the last release.
>
> If you have better points, We are open for it. Nothing against it :)

I don't really see what it causing problem here : just tags the release
corresponding to the commit for configure.in / NEWS / Changelog. It
isn't really a big problem if there is another commit for the tag
operation in SVN.

Or am I missing something ?
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>