[Evolution-hackers] e_contact_get_const api doesn't work anymore since a few weeks on debian/unstable

Hi,

I had wonderful code (of course) working wonderfully (of course) since long. H�s! This week, I recompiled and ran it to discover it doesn't work anymore: the e_contact_get_const api seems to return NULL whatever the contact.

On #evolution, evaSDK could reproduce the problem, and told me to report to this list.

Snark

PS: I do have a minimalist example, which should help :
#include <libebook/e-book.h>

/* gcc -Wextra test.c -o test `pkg-config --cflags --libs libebook-1.2`
 */

int
main (int argc,
      char *argv [])
{
  const gchar *vcard =
    "BEGIN:VCARD\n"
    "VERSION:3.0\n"
    "FN:Test\n"
    "TEL;TYPE=Video:sip:500 ekiga net\n"
    "UID:pas-id-463224CE00000000\n"
    "REV:2007-04-30T19:15:39Z\n"
    "CATEGORIES:Test,Group\n"
    "TEL;TYPE=Home:sip:home ekiga net\n"
    "END:VCARD";
  EContact *econtact = NULL;

  g_type_init ();

  econtact = e_contact_new_from_vcard (vcard1);

  g_print ("Home phone: %s\n", e_contact_get_const (econtact,
						    E_CONTACT_PHONE_HOME));

  g_object_unref (econtact);

  return 0;
}