Re: [Evolution-hackers] IMAP preauthenticated

Does the PREAUTH happen before or after the STARTTLS, or aren't you
using STARTTLS?

ps. You can break on this line to check what is in "buf". It's in
camel-imap-store.c around line 700 (mine is heavily patched, so the line
might differ).

static gboolean
connect_to_server (CamelService *service, struct addrinfo *ai, int
ssl_mode, CamelException *ex)
{
	if (!strncmp(buf, "* PREAUTH", 9))
		store->preauthed = TRUE;