[Evolution-hackers] evolution error

Hi,
      I have two imap accounts configured in my evolution. When I try to
send email through SMTP server of one of my IMAP accounts, it gives me
following error message -

-----------------------------------
Error while performing operation.

Welcome response error: Operation now in progress
-----------------------------------

I have been using this imap server for SMTP delivery since last 2
years , but never came across this error. Everything was working fine
before last week when I started facing this error.

Trying to receive emails works fine without any errors.

Any help would be great appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sagar.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.