Re: [Evolution-hackers] Not able to choose Sent folder

Zimbra Connector for Evolution just reuses the IMAP camel provider to handle email.

Scott

On Jun 21, 2007, at 5:37 AM, Sankar P wrote:

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 13:10 -0700, Scott Herscher wrote:
I've got a question about configuring which Sent folder to use. After configuring my Zimbra account in Evo, when I go to the Defaults tab of the account preferences windows, the UI doesn't allow me to specify the "Sent" folder to use for that account. I can specify which "Drafts" folder to use, but not which "Sent" folder.

Anybody have any idea why this is the case?

GroupWise provider did not want to do client-side sent-item tracking for various reasons. So this was implemented for Camel GroupWise provider of
Evolution.

What is this configuring of Zimbra account in Evolution ? You are
talking about a Camel Zimbra-Provider ?

Thanks,

Scott