Re: [Evolution-hackers] Error dialogs in evolution data server plugin

To add to what jules has said. If you want to popup error dialogs from
the calendar backends, e_cal_backend_notify_error can be used. I could
not find a similar API in addressbook though.

For prompting the authentication from the backend the API,
e_cal_backend_notify_auth_required can be used.

- Chenthill.