Re: [Evolution-hackers] Simple Question to ChangeLog

ahoj,

> But since this is a rather trivial change, a ChangeLog might not even be
> necessesary. There are revision even without a ChangeLog update.

please do add changelog entries. nowadays, with svn, it's technically not necessary anymore, but for the sake of consistency and for easier tracking of changes, please do.

> So should I alter ChangeLog, and if, in the proposed way?

yepp, though the exact format does not really matter that much. just take a look at former changelog entries and choose your favourite style. ;-)

> And does a strict ChangeLog policy exists?

"strict"? no.

in general, http://go-evolution.org might also be a helpful resource in order to understand evolution better.

cheers,
andre