Re: [Evolution-hackers] Overview of camel-lite

Le lundi 11 juin 2007 �0:57 +0300, Philip Van Hoof a �it :
>  * "All" compilation warnings fixed (we usually compile with -Wall and
>    -Werror). Fixing this caused four major bug fixes in initialisation
>     of variables in Camel.

ok, right away, let me just say evo team is interested in fixing as much
compilation warnings as possible. In last week's meeting, Matthew told
me he was especially interested in fixes for camel and I was about to
start to work on it but if you have it all done already... :)
--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <dartigug esiee fr>