Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Maintainership

Hey Hey everybody,

> It is with immense pleasure I announce that Christian Kellner joins
> Chenthill as Calendar Maintainer. He is popularly known as "gicmo" on
> IRC. Gicmo is already the maintainer of gnome-vfs. He is the author and
> the maintainer of evolution-scalix and the CalDAV provider for
> Evolution.

I am glad to be on board now as one of the Captains of Calendar now and
I hope I am going to be useful for Evo. ;-) I have a lot of various
ideas in my mind which I in cooperation with Chen will put on
go-evolution.org soon but for now I will try to fight bugzilla and see
what major issues are there and if there are neat patches laying around
we can apply.

Cheers and thanks,
Christian