[Evolution-hackers] Problem on Building Evolution on Windows

Hi all,

I'm going to port evolution-scalix on Windows. But first things first,
so I've been hanging on
http://www.go-evolution.org/Building_Evolution_on_Windows and follow all
of those steps. Now I'm done with nearly all of it and trying too
compile evolution-data-server from cvs as the article says. But it seems
that the .autogen.sh is crashing somewhere in an autoconf process.

I will look that I get into this Stuff ASAP, but though I'm a merely
student who works only 20hours/week, and exams are damn to close, I
thought some of you experts could help me a bit, huh? ;)

Here my Console Output, as said before, I've done all of it like the
article said:

[---copy&paste---]

/opt/gnome/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
checking for autoconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoconf2.50... not found.
  testing autoconf... found 2.56
checking for automake >= 1.6...
  testing automake-1.6... not found.
  testing automake-1.7... found 1.7.1
checking for libtool >= 1.4.3...
  testing libtoolize... found 1.5.22
checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
  testing glib-gettextize... found 2.10.3
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... found 0.35.0
using /etc/pkg-config.sh for pkg-config
checking for gtk-doc >= 1.0...
  testing gtkdocize... found 1.3
Checking for required M4 macros...
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
Processing ./calendar/libical/configure.in
Running libtoolize...
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `..'.
Running aclocal-1.7...
Running autoconf...
Running autoheader...
Running automake-1.7...
cmp: EOF on COPYING.autogen_bak
Processing ./configure.in
Running libtoolize...
You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
Running glib-gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
Copying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /opt/gnome/bin/../share/aclocal directory to your autoconf
macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Running intltoolize...
Running gtkdocize...
Running aclocal-1.7...
Running autoconf...
configure.in:113: warning: AC_ARG_PROGRAM invoked multiple times
configure.in:1325: warning:
AC_CACHE_VAL(largfile_support, ...):suspicious presence of an AC_DEFINE
in the second argument, wehe no actions should be taken
' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:1489: the top level
autom4te: /bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

[---copy&paste---]

The .m4's are all located in /usr/share/aclocal (I've found them as Part
of the gnulib), config.guess and config.sub are also present.

Thanks for reading - anyone with Ideas?

	Cheers

		Acid