[Evolution-hackers] Patching Evolution to retrieve a list of emails and calendar events through DBUS

Hello,

I was wondering how hard it would be to patch Evolution (or write a
plugin) to be able to retrieve a list of emails and calendar events
through DBUS?

Is is possible to give me a few pointers on how I could do this? I have
no experience with Evolution whatsoever.

In my opinion, exposing a lot of Evolution's functionality through DBUS
would allow for better integration in the desktop.

Cheers,

--
Jo Vermeulen
Expertise Centre for Digital Media - Hasselt University