Re: [Evolution-hackers] Why is GnomePrintContext still in GtkHtml?

Hi Frederic,

We did update the GtkHTML versions under the assumptions of API
extensions in 3.13.90. In 3.13.91 we have broken API/ABI and removed the
obsolete APIs but we havent bumped the versions accordingly. We will be
doing that in RC Monday.

Thanks for pointing it out to us :)

-Srini.