Re: [Evolution-hackers] Question about Groupwise and Memos (see bug 389668)

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 09:39 -0800, Nathan Owens wrote:
> As for the Start Date - the memos component isn't meant to be a Journal. It only uses the VJOURNAL
> format because I didn't want to write a new backend (and at the time, the consensus on the
> evolution-hackers list was that VJOURNAL would be appropriate).

This is unrelated to your GUI proposal, but let me point out
nevertheless that this was a good choice: adding support for memo
synchronization in the upcoming SyncEvolution 0.6 was a breeze exactly
because the same backend and backend API as for calendars was used.
Thanks for working on this, BTW.

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly