Re: [Evolution-hackers] Badness in latest SVN

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 10:37 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 10:24 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
> > First, my GAL lookups have stopped working again.  They were broken in
> > the 2.12 release, but then they got fixed.  Now they don't work again
> > for me.  I have a GAL server set up, and I restrict to 500 responses.
> > When I first select that server on the contacts screen I don't see any
> > names (this is correct I think).  When I enter a name to search for, it
> > searches forever and never returns any values.
>
> The team is working feverishly on this.  Others may be able to provide
> status better than I can.

Excellent, thanks.

I'm pretty sure that my Exchange meeting notifications are also not
working now with this latest version.  I built a version from SVN on Dec
4, and that worked fine for both meeting notifications and for GAL.

Is it useful to file bugs for these, or are they known issues and no bug
necessary?

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us