Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 2.21.4 , Evolution-Data-Server 2.21.4 , GtkHTML3.17.4 and Evolution-Exchange 2.21.4 released

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 07:44 +0000, William Murray wrote:
>        That works for me. Although the compilation does take around 1Gb
> of ram at some  point, which brings my machine to a complete standstill.
> I'm sure that is new.
> Now I can play with this version.

Probably the construction of the help documentation.  I and several
others have witnessed and complained about it too.  Looks to be the
xml2po tool, though I've not yet investigated whether there's anything
we can do to alleviate the huge resource consumption.

I've also been thinking about adding a --with-help / --without-help
configure option to make it possible to skip that phase for those just
building for testing or development purposes.

Matthew Barnes