Re: [Evolution-hackers] Accurate progress info when downloading a message

I fixed some things that I altered incorrectly. Like making the read
buffer 100 bytes in stead of 1024, to debug this more easy. I was again
too quick with committing :)

Fixed that, but trac afaik doesn't make it possible to visualise the
differences spanned by multiple revisions.

This one is better:
svn diff http://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk -r 3126:3128

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 12:37 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> This is a hint-hackish patch that shows the evo developers how to get
> precise progress info while downloading a large message.
>
> I know the CamelStreamBuffer hack is kinda ugly ...
>
> http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3127

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
http://pvanhoof.be/blog