[Evolution-hackers] e-plugin on-send event

Hello,

I read the eplugin developers guide and looked through the source for
a good example, but not quite sure how to go about developing this
plugin or if there's support for what I want to do.  Here's the
requirement:

Compose window: On-send, scan message body and check for attachments,
display message window with "OK" to send or "Cancel"

Does this on-send hook exist in evolution?  Can you point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Matt