[Evolution-hackers] Bug Day - May 2,2007

Hi to all,

We are glad to announce Bug day for Evolution on May 2,2007.We are planning to triage UNCONFIRMED bug which were filed in last 9 months in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
For convenience we have divided bugs in 3 months slot.I have made the list of bugs which we will triage.I hope this would help you.

URL -   http://www.go-evolution.org/2007-April-30

Goals of Bug day

* Bug triaging
     -  List of valid bugs for next stable release
     -  Cleaning of bugzilla

Bug triaging :

We are considering Evolution 2.10.1 as stable version.So all bugs will be triaged against this stable version.

And who are new to bug triaging, these URLs will provide them a guideline

(i)  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-HOWTO.html
(ii) Andre's Blog : http://blogs.gnome.org/view/aklapper/2006/11/03/0
(iii) http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/Details#gdb-not-yet-running

At the end of Bug day,i hope we will get list of bugs which are valid in current release and the features or enhancement requests which will be considered in coming releases.

Please join us in #evolution channel in IRC on bug day.

Hope this will help to make Evolution more user friendly and ahead of its competitive products.

thanks,
--
Akhil Laddha <lakhil novell com>