[Evolution-hackers] Evolution-sharp broken ?

Hi,

I don't know if it's because of an update that happened in the
background to Evolution (Ubuntu 7.04) today, but my code which uses
evolution-sharp no longer works.

I'm trying to add contacts to the address book, a few contacts are
added, but then it throws a mile long exception.
(Details here:
http://blogs.homelinux.org/wiki/index.php/SugarCRM-Evolution_Sync_Tool#Known_problems)

As far as I can tell, libedataserver is still the same version as a few
days ago... The code still works on systems which haven't updated in the
last few days.

Thnx for any help/tips you might be able to provide.

Timothy.