[Evolution-hackers] Seeking a Commissioned Feature

To All,

I am seeking a feature to Evolution-Exchange to make it compatible with Symantec's Enterprise Vault Exchange Archiving solution.

Currently archived messages are not visible when Evolution is configured  to use the exchange server but they are visible when Evolution is configured to use IMAP Server.

We at JHUAPL would like to have Evolution in Exchange Server configuration be the Mail Client of choice for Linux but due to the aforementioned limitation we are unable to do so.  I have been in contact with Novell but they have been unresponsive in this matter.

If any are interested in this work Please let me know.

Thank you

Sean Ellicott
IT Program Manager
JHUAPL