[Evolution-hackers] Groupdav connector for Evolution

Hey,

I have been working on a groupdav connector for evolution
for the last 3-4 months. The current version of the code
base improves on the previous Ogo connector, and works
with Evolution-2.8.

Now we have reached a stage where we would like more people
to try it out and also get more hands playing with it.

The code is here

http://svn.opengroupware.org/OGoProjects/evolution/trunk/shreyas/

I know this question has been asked by Jules with regards to
Brutus but i haven't heard any concrete answers. I would like this
to be part of gnome cvs. This would also mean distributors having
the ability to make packages for it without having to go elsewhere.

So let me know if i can create evolution-groupdav on gnome cvs
and commit all this code there.

Thanks,
Shreyas