[Evolution-hackers] Bogofilter plugin 0.2.0

Hello,

After much slacking off, I've made available a new release of the
Bogofilter junk plugin for Evolution:

http://people.altlinux.ru/~mhz/software/projects/bf-eplugin/bf-eplugin-0.2.0.tar.gz

New in this release:
- Updated the configure script to Evolution 2.6
- Fixed the plugin configuration to substitute the plugin directory
location obtained from Evolution's pkgconfig file.

Enjoy.

P.S. I'm still willing and able to adapt the source for inclusion in the
Evolution source tree, with the developers' consent. However,
introducing choice between the two available junk plugins may render the
user's configuration non-obvious, so I understand if you wish to keep
only one bundled with Evolution.