Re: [Evolution-hackers] Your system configuration does not matches evolution configuration

On 5/17/06, Keith Sharp <kms passback co uk> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 18:07 +0530, Mayank Jain wrote:

> On 5/16/06, Jules Colding <colding omesc com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 17:49 +0530, Mayank Jain wrote:

[snip]

> The following steps suggested by Vardhan on #evolution solved the
> problem.
>
> 1) evolution --force-shutdown
> 2) pkill evolution
> 3) export BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH=<your-build-prefix/lib/bonobo/servers
> 4) run evolution again.

Is there a bug open for this?  I can pretty reliably recreate this on my
laptop by running Evolution, stopping Evolution cleanly, hibernating my
laptop, resuming and trying to start Evolution.

But what exactly does this message means?
"""Your system configuration does not matches evolution configuration"""

:)
Makuchaku

--
http://makuchaku.info
When you speak out with the courage of your convictions, people listen!