Re: [Evolution-hackers] Your system configuration does not matches evolution configuration

The following steps suggested by Vardhan on #evolution solved the problem.

1) evolution --force-shutdown
2) pkill evolution
3) export BONOBO_ACTIVATION_PATH=<your-build-prefix/lib/bonobo/servers
4) run evolution again.

Thanks all,
Mayank

On 5/16/06, Jules Colding <colding omesc com> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 17:49 +0530, Mayank Jain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just fetched & built Evolution 2.8 as per instructions at
> http://go-evolution.org/Compiling_Evolution_from_CVS
>
> However, if i run evolution from /opt/evo/bin/evolution-2.8, i get the
> following error :- "Your system configuration does not matches
> evolution configuration".
>
> It further asks me to click HELP button, which takes me to a blank page.
>
> I even tried the solution suggested by Harish at
> http://www.gnomebangalore.org/pipermail/evolution/2005-March/000023.html
> but still the same error message.
>
> Kindly suggest where am i going wrong.

You might need to do "killall bonobo-activation-server".

HTH,
  jules