Re: [Evolution-hackers] A proposal to remove version number in installed directories of Evolution, and to rename ximian-connector-setup

hi

The current status of Evolution installed directories are:
/usr/lib/evolution/2.x
/usr/libexec/evolution/2.x
/usr/share/evolution/2.x

and
/usr/include/evolution-2.6		=>/usr/include/evolution/2.6
/usr/include/evolution-data-server-1.6
=>/usr/include/evolution-data-server/1.6
/usr/include/libgtkhtml-3.8		=>/usr/include/libgtkhtml/3.8
/usr/include/libsoup-2.2		=>/usr/include/libsoup/2.2
/usr/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2	=>/usr/lib/evolution-data-server/1.2
/usr/share/evolution-data-server-1.6
=>/usr/share/evolution-data-server/1.6

Our proposal is to change all those in second part into those after the
"=>", so that better consistency can be achieved.

--Irene