[Fwd: Re: [Evolution-hackers] URGENT: Anyone knows why evolution is using both GNUTLS and NSS as security libraries]

hi, all

Forwarding Harish's mail.
Should have come here I think :)

--Irene
--- Begin Message ---
Sorry for this somewhat late reply...

Evolution only indirectly depends on gnutls (libsoup). Yes, I guess it
should be possible for libsoup to get rid of gnutls and use nss instead.

Dan and other libsoup hackers - Any thoughts ?

Harish