Re: [Evolution-hackers] Something screwy when Evolution Shell invokes bonobo_activation_active_server_unregister()

må 2006-06-19 klockan 09:48 -0400 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:
> Is there a ::destroy() method on the EShell object (like GtkWidgets)?
> Perhaps it would be better to unregister there rather than in an idle
> cb? My concern is that in the idle cb, there may still be a race?

Nah... The impl_finalize() where the unregistration is currently done
(but doesn't work) is called from the same
notify_no_windows_left_idle_cb() function (through
bonobo_object_unref()).

--tml