[Evolution-hackers] Offline mode and NNTP providers

How come I don't get folders when the session is in offline mode and
doing:

info = camel_store_get_folder_info
			(store, "", CAMEL_STORE_FOLDER_INFO_FAST |
				CAMEL_STORE_FOLDER_INFO_NO_VIRTUAL |
				CAMEL_STORE_FOLDER_INFO_RECURSIVE, &ex);

.. on NNTP providers. Yet I do have some folders in the disk-summary
directory and yet does it work perfectly with the IMAP providers?

ls /home/pvanhoof/.tinymail/mail/nntp/@news.digitalmars.com/
cache  c++.announce.ev-summary  c++.atl.ev-summary  c++.ev-summary  c
++.idde.ev-summary  D.ev-summary  digitalmars.D.announce.ev-summary
pvanhoof lort:~/repos/cronos/svn/tinymail/trunk$

I must be doing something wrong since Evolution does show the NNTP
folders (of last online session) when started with the session in
offline mode.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be