Re: [Evolution-hackers] Want to post bounty for SyncML plugin (to use with eGroupware)

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 13:33 +0900, Daniel Bo wrote:
> I will post a bounty for a plugin to Evo for SyncML, and have asked for
> help from the eGroupware community before I do. I would like input from
> the potential programmers of the plugin on how to write the bounty and
> whether there is a better API for the sync.

I have a command line SyncML client nearly ready for testing with
calendars, contacts and tasks. egroupware seems to use the Funambol
SyncML server - this should work. There's no need to post a bounty, I'll
release the client anyway. A version for just contacts has been
available for a while now [1].

However, I didn't intend to put it into a plugin because I wanted to
avoid the learning curve for that - perhaps your bounty would motivate
someone to work on that aspect.

> Please look at the details on the eGroupware forums:
> http://egroupware.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28568

The URL above didn't work, but with a little searching I found:
http://forum.egroupware.org/viewtopic.php?t=28568

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/sync4jevolution

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly