Re: [Evolution-hackers] ECalBackend vs. ECalBackendSync

Are you writing a new backend similar to file/http/groupwise ? If so you
can implement the virtual methods extending from ECalBackendSync class.
You can prolly refer to any of the existing backends or
evolution-exchange/calendar.

thanks, Chenthill.