[Evolution-hackers] Displaying recurrent events in Evolution

Hey all.  I'm trying to get recurrent events working, and while my recurrence rule looks fine, Evolution is only displaying the first instance of the appt in it's UI.  It knows that it is a recurrent event, but it's not displaying all the instances of the recurrence.

Is there something I'm supposed to do to get Evolution to display all the instances of a recurrence?  My recurrence looks like this:

BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:20060730T174407Z-21282-1000-4488-0 dapper
DTSTAMP:20060731T001438Z
X-ZAPPTID:8254
X-ZINVID:8254-8255
X-ZCOMPID:0
SUMMARY:aaah
DTSTART;TZID=/softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/America/Los_Angeles:
 20060731T100000
ORGANIZER:MAILTO:scott herscher zimbra com
TRANSP:OPAQUE
LOCATION:bbb
DTEND;TZID=/softwarestudio.org/Olson_20011030_5/America/Los_Angeles:
 20060731T110000
RRULE:FREQ=DAILY;COUNT=8;INTERVAL=1
SEQUENCE:1
END:VEVENT

Also, when I go to edit the event, Evolution won't let me edit the recurrence information. It's all stippled out.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Scott