[Evolution-hackers] Multiple calendars, passwords, oh my

Hey all.  Well I've successfully implemented multiple calendar functionality into my ECalBackend plugin.  But something is kind of puzzling.  If I create more than one ESource programmatically relatively rapidly in time, only the first ESource is "noticed" by Evolution.  The subsequent ESource's don't have any errors associated with them...they are just seemingly ignored by EDS with no way of my code knowing this.  If I list all the ESources in a command line, sure enough only the first one is there.  I "fixed" this problem by inserting a sleep of 10 seconds after creating an ESource.  That seems to give EDS enough time to do the right thing.  But it is hacky and I'd prefer to do things the right way...if there is a right way that is.

Am I doing something wrong here? How does one create several ESources rapidly?  Is there something in my code that I could look at to know that EDS can deal with the creation of another ESource?  Is this a known problem?

Also, every time I create a new ESource, Evolution prompts me for a password.  This is kind of irritating, as all my ESources are talking to the same server and share the same password.  They all have slightly different URIs of course, which is why Evolution is prompting me for a password.  Is there any way to set the password when I create the ESource so Evolution doesn't prompt me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott