Re: [Evolution-hackers] Memory consumption and virtual machines

Hi Philip,

[....]

>For you, attached and on a plate:
>
>        o. The patch for evolution-data-server
>        o. The patch for evolution-exchange
>

>Trying to get this upstream is, for me, saying thank you.
>
>Looking at the patch technically AND testing it (and if it
>doesn't perform, giving me numbers that compare it with the
>original implement-
>ation) is all I'm asking for.

Great work -- thanks! If you did some amazing things there; most
of all putting a bit of much needed focus on the performance
issues in camel. The tinymail stuff makes it possible to use
libcamel on the 770; the mmap-stuff might/will enable us to
use insane amounts of headers as well.

Best wishes,
Dirk.