[Evolution-hackers] The mmap stuff definitely needs more eyes!

Eeeek. Look at what I just found in my own patches!!

static CamelMessageInfo *
message_info_load (CamelFolderSummary *s, FILE *in)
{
	CamelMessageInfo *info;
	CamelImapMessageInfo *iinfo;

	info = camel_imap_summary_parent->message_info_load (s, in);

	if (info) {
		unsigned char* ptrchr = s->filepos;
		ptrchr = camel_file_util_mmap_decode_uint32 (ptrchr, &iinfo->server_flags, FALSE);
		s->filepos = ptrchr;
		label_to_flags(iinfo);
	}

	return info;
}

The "iinfo" is simply never assigned, yet being used! Eeeeeeek! *scared
by my own mistakes now*. Very strange that didn't crash and burn on x86
but does crash on ARM.

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be