[Evolution-hackers] Multiple calendars

Hey all. I'm struggling to understand something that I think should be obvious.  I'm writing a new e-cal backend, and it connects to a server that supports multiple calendars.  I get that when I create the account, my eplugin will query the server, learn about all the calendars, create one group and then create multiple sources (one for each calendar).  But what happens after I've added the account?  What part of the evolution data server framework is responsible for monitoring if new calendars are added remotely, or calendars are delete remotely?  Related to this first question...if I have multiple calendars and they all are individual e-sources, wouldn't they sync up to the server individually?  It seems like I'd want the e-group instance to initiate syncs, and then tell the individual e-sources what was added or deleted.  I'm sure I'm missing something here...I just don't know what it is yet.

Any help would be oh so greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott